Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Nikki's Niche- Love, Love, Lovin' Lace Tape!

We got in this fabric/lace tape a little while ago. It's one of those items that you instantly LOVE/think is cute/have no idea what to do with it exactly. So I opened up some...to see what damage I could do.
I started wrapping some raised serving platters with it in the up-coming-wedding colors.


The most difficult {?} part was trying to keep the tape looking even from every angle.

Then I tried it around a frame that I purchased a little bit ago. {I LOVE Ikea.} I made cuts at just before the corner and was able to curve the next piece around to cover the corners a bit better.

Pretty darn cute, I think.

Then I just kept going. I embellished just about everything that I laid my eyes on.

I thought it was delightful in my laundry room!

Especially on my chandelier! SOOO Cute!

It's a perfect craft item for me. It's easy, it's cheap and it's removeable/changable!
I may have me a new "go-to" craft media.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!!! I really like it in the laundry room photo.

    ReplyDelete