Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mess Makers Unite!

 Today happened to be one of those days. I was running constantly but seemed to be doing nothing but spinning my wheels. In reverse.  So I decided to take stock in the one thing I have copious amounts of....MESS!

Granted, these are all works in progress...I need to focus on the end point and not this somewhere-in-the-middle-piles-of-stuff point.

So, make yourself feel better...
 Half-done projects, empty soda bottles, laptops on top of everything else BUT a lap! These are a few of my things...favorite, not so much.


Here is my living room. My husband decided that the crooked ceiling (the slope was off 1 1/2 inches from one side of the room to the next) had to go- NOW. He ripped it all down to find water damage, lots of rot and a HUGE wasp nest (empty, thank goodness). It's a mixed blessing.

Then there is my classroom and lab. I just took a position teaching in a room that has been {mostly} occupied by two men over the last twenty years. I have had the pleasure of digging {and I DO mean digging} through the accumulated items from the pair. Many items I have NO idea what they are for or if they work or not.


Thrilled as I am to be teaching {with POWER TOOLS} I am feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment.

Anyone else?

2 comments:

  1. Haha no worries, I'm totally messy too! I mean it is in my blog name ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH AH AH Ah!! It fantastic your post! ;))

    ReplyDelete