Friday, August 10, 2012

Pulling You Along! Mindy Maes Market Knobs!


We just got these gorgeous knobs into the store and I just had to put them to work somewhere in my house!  I wasn't sure if I wanted a hanging rack...so I have a few other projects with these included, too!

We started with an old window we salvaged from a barn recently torn down. {Yay for fun finds!} 
 I just LOVE the paint and the hardware...the rust and the dirt {fabulous!}.


 We set out the knob to get a general idea for placement...isn't this going to be beautiful?


Here are the knobs...six different yummy designs!


We removed the hardware- so as to not ruin whatever wall the organizer would be hanging on.


 We pre-drilled the holes to make screwing them into place a little easier.

Then we commence with screwing each knob into place. This was harder than I anticipated. I now have rose-shaped tender-spots in each of my palms.

 
 Our finished product! So cute...AND functional!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the cute knobs! I'm wanting to redo a dresser for my sons room, but all the knobs I see seem too girly. Any suggesstions on where to find more neutral knobs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usuаllу I don't learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, very nice article.

    Also visit my web blog - Property for Sale

    ReplyDelete